We cordially invite you to participate in 14th International Conference of the European Chitin Society (EUCHIS 2020) and it’s satellite events — International Young Researchers Symposium on Marine and Plant Polysaccharides (MPP 2020) and Companies Meeting.
EUCHIS 2020 will continue a series of the conferences on chitin and chitosan started in 1977 in Cambridge, USA. The recent EUCHIS conferences were hosted by Porto, Portugal (2013), Münster, Germany (2015), and Seville, Spain (2017).
14th International Conference of the European Chitin Society (EUCHIS 2020) will be held in Kazan, Russia on September, 6th-10th, 2020 and will cover the following topics:
- Sources of chitin, preparation/production, and characterization of chitosan
- Chitinolytic and related enzymes
- Chitosan derivatization and chitosan-based functional materials (non-biomedical applications)
- Oligosaccharides: preparation, characterization and bioactivities
- Biomedical applications of chitin/chitosan and derivatives
- Agricultural applications
- Biorefinery, green energy, and green catalysis
Contributions in other fields of chitin and chitosan research are also welcomed!
Abstract submission deadline — March 15th, 2020
Decision notification — May 1st, 2020
Early bird registration — May 15st, 2020
Late registration — July 30th, 2020
For details visit
Looking forward seeing you in Kazan!
Organizing Committees of EUCHIS 2020 and MPP 2020